EnvisionTEC’s patented new breakthrough technology, Continuous Digital Light Manufacturing, allows jewelers to 3D print models for direct investment casting in minutes rather than hours. The Micro Plus cDLM relies on continuous motion of the build plate in the Z direction to provide exceptionally fast builds and breathtaking resolution for castable models in EnvisionTEC’s industry standard casting material, PIC 100. The Micro Plus cDLM will also print even faster in QView, a design verification material, for fit and design models ready to show to a customer in minutes. Time is money, and with average build speeds ranging between 10 and 20 minutes per inch in Z for the full envelope, the results will allow bridal and fashion rings to be designed, grown, and ready for investment casting the same day.
- Office friendly desktop 3D printer
- Plug and play 3D printer with easy to use software interface
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system
- Fully automated self-calibrating system
- Ideal for producing high quality, small engineering components and educational models
- Starter kit includes software CD and 1/2 KG of material
45 x 28 x 75 mm (1.8 x 1.1 x 2.95 in.)
Pixel Size in X
39.8 µm (0.002 in.)
Pixel Size in Y
31.25 µm (0.001 in.)
Z Accuracy (material dependent)
1 µm (0.00004 in.)
Industrial UV LED
1 year back to factory including parts and labor
direct investment casting for the Jewelry market
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Built-in touchscreen and embedded PC with Wi-Fi capability add ease to the user interface.
- Backed by EnvisionTEC’s outstanding service and support
- Footprint (L x W x H): 22.86 x 24.13 x 63.5 cm (9 x 9.5 x 25)
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs)