- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules.
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Post-processing is clean and simple due to near 100% photo cure during the build process.
- A choice of high quality materials are readily available.
- On-site RM adapted for local production demands.
- Fully cured models are chemically safe.
65 x 40 x 100 mm (2.36 x 1.77 x 3.94 in.)
60 µm (0.0024 in.)
Dynamic Z Resolution (Material dependent)
25 – 75 µm (0.001 – 0.003 in.)
Industrial UV LED
1 year back to factory including parts and labor
Flexible, holding high stress and force
3D printing for the jewelry manufacturing market
Easily cast any injection wax pattern.
for quick 3D print molds for thermoplastic injection molding
High temperature molding material for non-metal masters
fast design verification models
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Touchscreen and embedded PC with Wi-Fi capability add ease to the user interface.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 22.86 x 24.13 x 61.5 cm (9 x 9.5 x 24.2 in.)
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs)