The Micro Plus Hi-Res can produce small, premium components requiring a high level of precision, making it perfect for designers, shops and small jewelry businesses. It is able to build 5-6 average-sized rings in a single build with excellent detail and surface finish.
- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules.
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Post-processing is clean and simple due to near 100% photo cure during the build process.
- A choice of high quality materials are readily available.
- On-site RM adapted for local production demands.
- Fully cured models are chemically safe.
45 x 28 x 100 mm (1.77 x 1.10 x 3.94 in.)
30 μm (0.0012 in.)
Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (Material dependent)
25 – 75 µm (0.001 – 0.003 in.)
Industrial UV LED
1 year back to factory including parts and labor
Flexible, holding high stress and force
extremely tough ABS-like 3D printing material
3D printing for the jewelry manufacturing market
Easily cast any injection wax pattern.
for direct investment casting of products for the jewelry market
for quick 3D print molds for thermoplastic injection molding
extremely durable for use in high accuracy parts
High temperature molding material for non-metal masters
direct investment casting for the Jewelry market
fast design verification models
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Touchscreen and embedded PC with Wi-Fi capability add ease to the user interface.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 22.86 x 24.13 x 58.9 cm (9 x 9.5 x 23.2 in.)
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs)