A Desktop 3D Printer for Hearing Aid Professionals
The Micro Plus Advantage DSP (Digital Shell Printer) provides the ideal desktop companion for a wide variety of hearing industry 3D printing applications. The Micro Plus Advantage DSP is a professional grade 3D printing solution utilizing an industrial UV LED light source and an integrated, embedded PC with Wi-Fi. The touchscreen adds convenience to the user interface, allowing for the necessary files for print to quickly and easily be transferred from any network computer directly to the Micro Plus Advantage DSP via Wi-Fi. The Micro Plus DSP can produce functional parts with exceptional surface quality without sacrificing speed.
Applications Hearing Aid
- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules.
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Post-processing is clean and simple due to near 100% photo cure during the build process.
- A choice of high quality materials are readily available.
- On-site RM adapted for local production demands.
- Fully cured models are chemically safe.
65 x 40 x 100 mm (2.36 x 1.77 x 3.94 in.)
60 µm (0.0024 in.)
Dynamic Z Resolution (Material dependent)
25 – 75 µm (0.001 – 0.003 in.)
Industrial UV LED
1 year back to factory including parts and labor
For hearing aid products, otoplastics, and medical devices
for applications in the Hearing Aid industries
Hearing Aid applications distinguished for soft durability
for hearing aid industries, distinguished for rigidity and durability
silicone otoplastics by additive manufacture
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Touchscreen and embedded PC with Wi-Fi capability add ease to the user interface.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 22.86 x 24.13 x 61.5 cm (9 x 9.5 x 24.2 in.)
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs)