Highly Accurate Dental 3D Printer — For a Great Fit
The Perfactory Vida is a low-cost, open-architecture, easy-to-maintain and user-friendly 3D printer for dentists, orthodontists and digital dental laboratories.
The Vida boasts a high-resolution projector running at 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution with custom UV optics. Once the print job is preprocessed on a computer housing the Perfactory software suite, it is transferred to the machine via Ethernet or USB and can run independently without the need for continuous connection to the preprocessing computer.
The surface quality of the printed models allows for production with no signs of stairstepping, unlike the visibility when using competing technologies. The versatility of the Perfactory Vida allows for an impressive range of materials to be processed, giving dental labs and practices the ability to 3D print multiple types of dental models, surgical guides, bite splints, night guards, retainers, dentures and crowns.
- Unbeatable price-to-performance ratio
- Perfect for the small to medium company looking to fulfill their production requirements
- Has the ability to run 24 hour production and can build 18 shells/14 ear molds in 60-90 minutes in a variety of materials
- Wide choice of high performance materials available
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy
140 x 79 x 100 mm (5.5 x 3.1 x 3.95 in.)
73 µm (0.0029 in.)
Dynamic Z Resolution (Material dependent)
25 to 150 µm (0.001 to 0.006 in.)
Industrial UV LED
1 year back to factory including parts and labor
transparent, for accurate bite and night guards
for building partial dentures where some flex is required
for the production of accurate drill guides
3D printing of orthodontic models
highly accurate models with removable dies
Dental crown and bridge dental material.
for clear orthodontic aligners by vacuum thermoforming
Prototype and end-use model printing
Dental crown and bridge material
- Compatible with 3Shape, Orchestrate 3D, Dental Wings and Exocad design software
- Any STL file of a model designed from an impression or an Intra Oral Scanner can be printed
- Capable of printing orthodontic models, partials, surgical guides, and bite guards.
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 39.5 x 35.0 x 82.55 cm (15.6 x 13.8 x 32.5 in.)
- Weight: 34 kg (75 lbs)