The Perfactory Vida Hi-Res DSP (Digital Shell Printer) is a low cost, high resolution, easy to maintain and user friendly 3D printer for the production of high quality hearing aid shells and molds. The Vida Hi-Res DSP boasts a high resolution projector running at 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution with custom UV optics. Once the print job is preprocessed on a computer housing the Perfactory software suite, it is transferred to the machine via Ethernet or USB and can run independently without the need for continuous connection to the preprocessing computer. The surface quality of the printed models allows for production with no signs of stairstepping, unlike the visibility when using competing technologies. The 50 µm (0.002 in.) resolution of the Perfactory Vida Hi-Res DSP allows for the highest quality surface finishes achievable by any rapid manufacturing process.
Applications Hearing Aid
- Unbeatable price-to-performance ratio
- Perfect for the small to medium company looking to fulfill their production requirements
- Has the ability to run 24 hour production and can build 18 shells/14 ear molds in 60-90 minutes in a variety of materials
- Wide choice of high performance materials available
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy
96 x 54 x 100 mm (3.78 x 2.13 x 3.94 in.)
50 µm (0.002 in.)
Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)
25 to 150 µm (0.001 to 0.006 in.)
Industrial UV LED
1 year back to factory including parts and labor
For hearing aid products, otoplastics, and medical devices
for applications in the Hearing Aid industries
Custom hearing device applications
for hearing aid industries, distinguished for rigidity and durability
silicone otoplastics by additive manufacture
- Compatible with 3Shape design software.
- Any STL file of a model designed from an impression or scanner can be printed
- Capable of printing ear shells, ear molds, tips, cocoon molds for silicone otoplastics, and more
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 39.5 x 35.0 x 82.55 cm (15.55 x 13.75 x 32.5 in.)
- Weight: 34 kg (75 lbs)