EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory 4 Digital Dental Printer (P4 DDP) Series includes low cost, easy to maintain and user friendly 3D Rapid Manufacturing Systems for the digital dental laboratory. Using state of the art Direct Light Projection (DLP®) from Texas Instruments®, the P4 DDP Systems produce the finest detail in the shortest amount of time.
- Economic material use, no vat, and a supply on demand material feed system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Low acquisition costs.
- Delivered and installed with all relevant software to enable automatic support generation and perfect model production.
- Utilizes a built-in ethernet interface, allowing direct connection to a PC workstation or integration into a network
- Material changeover can be done quickly and easily
115 x 72 x 180 or 230 mm (4.5 x 2.8 x 8.66 or 9.06 in.)
60 µm (0.0024 in.)
Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (Material Dependent)
25 – 150 µm (0.0010 – 00060 in.)
Fixed Focal UV Lens
1920 x 1200 Pixels
Native Voxel Size
60 µm (0.0024 in.)
Voxel Size With Optional Enhanced Resolution Module
30 µm (0.0012 in.)
1 Year Included
clear implant placement guides
3D printing of orthodontic models
Dental crown and bridge dental material.
transparent, for accurate bite and night guards
for quick 3D print molds for thermoplastic injection molding
for producing wax copings, crowns and bridges
highly accurate models with removable dies
Prototype and end-use model printing
Dental crown and bridge material
Orthodontic indirect bonding trays
- Compatible with 3Shape, Dental Wings and 3M Lava scanners and design software.
- Any STL file from an impression scanner or an Intra Oral Scanner can be printed.
- Capable of printing models, quads, partials, copings, crowns and long-term temporaries.
- Built-in ethernet interface allows DDP4 systems to connect directly to a PC workstation or to be integrated into a network.
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy
- Footprint (L x W x H): 73 x 48 x 135 cm (29 x 19 x 53 in.)
- Weight: Weight: 85 kg (188 lbs)